If you're anything like me, you are always challenging the status-quo. You find yourself asking questions like:
- Why do I need to wait until I retire to live and enjoy my life?
- Why do I need to work 8 hours a day building someone else's dream?
- Why must I choose between living a fulfilling life and making a comfortable living? (Why can't I do both?)
- Why should my schedule revolve around someone else's agenda?
- Why can't I have the freedom I want and desire NOW? (Why must I work 20 years first?)
- Why must my time be so limited that I miss out on opportunities with my loved ones and making an impact on this world?
Love, I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN
AND SHOULD CHALLENGE THE STATUS QUO!
A PERSONAL MANTRA THAT I BELIEVE WITH MY WHOLE HEART :
ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE!
I am positive that anything is possible because I have physically seen it happen with my own two eyes.
Do you believe that anything is possible?
I have a confession to make.
So, if you haven't figured out by now, I'm a competitive powerlifter. I'm currently ranked fifth in the state of GA, and am now working towards national recognition.
There was a period of time during my training, though, where no matter what I did, I could not get past a 245 pound deadlift. I literally was stuck there for over a year. I was getting stronger in every other exercise. So in theory, my deadlift should also be improving. But it wasn't. I began to question myself. I began to wonder if I had hit some sort of "strength plateau."
To say I was frustrated was an understatement.
I almost actually believed that maybe I had come to the end of the road and it was a sign from God to switch directions. But then that sense of injustice and determination deep within my soul rose up and refused to quit. I didn't know how I was going to to get past this, but I was going to do it, or die trying.
Then one glorious day I had a break-through! I was at a competition, and my coach loaded more weight on the bar than he had indicated. I deadlifted 261 pounds at that competition! And today, I actually can deadlift 260+ pounds multiple times!
Honestly, the most fulfilling kind of success comes after a huge period of trial. Persistence is key.
As it turns out, I was getting in my own way! Imagine what might have happened to me if I didn't hire a coach? Maybe I would have eventually quit? Decided it wasn't for me. And I probably would not have ever discovered my talent in such a sport. For me, hiring a coach was a game changer.
Love, as your business coach, I will apply this same determination to your business!
I will work hard for you! We will find success, or we will die trying!
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
Do you have the mental grit to push forward no matter what? My clients are much like me - they push through the excuses. They find solutions to problems not create roadblocks to their problems!
Just like in the fitness arena, I've applied the same principals and mental grit to all areas of my life. As a result, I've seen a lot of success (and a lot of failure) in my life. But none of it without facing my fears and persevering through my trials. I managed to graduate from college debt free with two bachelor degrees in under 5 years. I worked my face off to achieve a nearly 6-figure income in corporate america by the time I reached age 30. I actually don't see failure with negativity in sight, but rather a lesson learned that eventually guided me to success. But you know what?
As I look back on my life, I have found that my greatest successes all came from having a coach or mentor.
From my professors in college, to my powerlifting coaches, to my doctor, to my counselor, to my pastor, to my business coaches. All have played an integral part of my successes thus far in my life.
I HAVE SOME IMPORTANT QUESTIONS FOR YOU.
How would it feel to...
- have confidence in yourself and your business?
- afford a massage every.single.month?
- impact the lives of the less fortunate on this planet and still have time for all your other priorities?
- work from home, the park, at the gym?
- attend that 10 am yoga class?
- remodel your home without worry of finances?
- gift your parents a well deserved vacation?
- be fully present and available for your spouse?
Your epic custom tailored 6 month program includes:
✓ 12 60 minute one-on-one calls with me. 2 per month + 2 implementation weeks.
I know from experience that implementation weeks are so critical to staying focused and avoiding frustration
✓ Unlimited access to me in between calls
✓ Support for your decisions
✓ Documents and materials tailored specifically to you as needed
✓ Accountability check-in’s to make sure you’re feeling supported and moving forward
✓ Thoughtful surprises that I feel will help support/encourage you through the program
✓ All the support you need to get your entire foundation setup and running (mindset, website, sales funnel, contract creation, time management, social media marketing and beyond)
What makes me different from
other coaches in the industry:
- I coach from an intuitive standpoint. I don’t want you doing “all the things” all at the same time, which will burn you and leave you feeling exhausted. You decide your goal, and we come up with a strategy that makes you feel good, and allows to you step into your power with ease. I guide you along the way with feedback, and step-in when I feel you need that extra guidance.
- You can choose to fast-track your business building by outsourcing to one of my partners at a discounted rate.
- We set and establish strong business and personal boundaries that fit your needs very early on so you feel confident in your plans, and can build your business with ease and flow.
- I provide a customized personal development reading list based on your strengths and weaknesses
- Since I learned by doing everything wrong the first time, I’ll save you lots of time, money, and hair pulling. My approach has vastly changed from my entry-level days, and it’s packaged up with love just for you. <3
- You get FREE unlimited access to me in between our coaching sessions
- We look at your personal habits in-depth – from the foods you eat, to your daily routines, to your thought patterns. These habits are often assumed in the coaching industry, and are often deal breakers for making money and your overall success in your business.
Why you should invest in my coaching
- My clients have quit their jobs and moved across the world
- My clients have become my best friends and give me rave reviews
- I’m an expert at breaking seemingly complicated items down into simple tasks and action items
- Everything I touch has a way of working itself out
- My success speaks for itself
- I’m a very straight-forward, no fluff communicator
Why you shouldn’t invest in my coaching
- You’re broke, and want to make excuses for why you can’t find money to invest into your better future. I was born and raised in poverty, so I know that lack of resources is often an excuse for lack of resourcefulness.
- You’d rather DIY, spend lots of money on trial and error, and dramatically increase your time for achieving success in your business.
- You’re not confident in yourself and that deep down desire that you were born and made for greatness.
- You are too scared to make the jump and you’d rather risk living the rest of your life wondering and regretting what could have happened.
What happens next:
- You schedule a discovery call with me so we can become more acquainted, and make sure we are a good fit for each other.
- You decide to take the leap and go for it!
- You sign the contract and pay the invoice in full, or put down a down-payment
- I send you a welcome package, and a link to my calendar to schedule your first call
6 monthly payments of $1,200
Paid in full discount available upon request
Do you have any questions for me?
I want to encourage you to email them to me here: